Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Home Sweet Home


Dear Home Sweet Home,

                                          Home is where the heart is
                                          Home is where you make it
                                         Whether it be the open road or
                                          A rustic house, or an a crowded city apartment

                                          I make my memories in you
                                          You move when my
                                          Soul switches passions
                                          When I move, you support and follow

                                          My fear, My frustration, My passion
                                          Is what makes my home
                                          The music blasting, My dancing and singing
                                          It's where I am  unconfined

                                          It's where the pressure  does not get to me
                                         It's when no one is judging
                                          It's when I enjoy the moment
                                          And where I make mistakes to learn from,
                                                                                                      Namaste
                                                                                                               (Molly)

No comments:

Post a Comment