Friday, July 22, 2016

Dear Presssure

                 Dear Mr. Pressure
                                             You make me want to explode
                                               I can't stand it!
                                               Always judging me as if
                                               Wondering if I was worth it

                                              Can't you just leave me alone?
                                               I don't care what you think
                                               I will do it when I'm ready
                                              So why can't you leave it like that?

                                              You might argue it's good for me
                                              That I will try new things  because of you
                                              And you're right, don't get me wrong
                                             But I can't live with pressure forever

                                            People are suprised when I don't care  about
                                           How I look, what I do, what I like
                                          Some accept, others pressure telling me  I have to be that
                                           Peer pressure to be cool, to do something

                                         My heart tells me what to do, not you
                                         I will call you when I need it
                                         The fireworks represent bursting out of the cage
                                         That you made, well not anymore!
                                                                                                                Namaste
                                                                                                                             (Molly)
                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment