Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Betrayal

The gun means NOTHING,it just represents betrayal.
                 Dear Mr. Betrayal

                                                 Why do you do this to me
                                                 Why must you torment me day and night
                                                  I trusted you so much
                                                  I am left in a desert with no water
                                               
                                                 You were a tree on the beach
                                                 And I was your branch
                                                 You said you would never let me go
                                                 But now I'm floating alone,a piece of driftwood

                                                 Will you scar me forever?
                                                  Will I ever trust or love?
                                                  So much till my hearts pounding
                                                 Ever again because you destroyed me?

                                                  I 'm afraid I can't let you get to me anymore
                                                  I will be more careful
                                                  In who I give my utmost love to
                                                  You are now a leaf in the wind
                                               
                                                 You will never know how much I loved
                                                  You will never know what I saw
                                                  You will never know what you did
                                                   And I will never tell you
                                                                                                         Namaste
                                                                                                                           (molly)

No comments:

Post a Comment