Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Ocean

                Dear Mr.Ocean
                                        I can't help but marvel at your beauty
                                    Cresent rashing,spreading sea foam
                                        Crystal clear water with pebbles
                                        Wind whipping the sea into rough edges

                                        But beneath you,you carry the grains of time
                                        You are always there for me
                                         Sometimes you quench the fire,
                                         That takes control

                                         You are my sanctuary
                                         My refuge for hope
                                          You remove my horrible thoughts
                                         You give something that no one else ever had

                                        So I give my thanks
                                        I'll help when you need it
                                        I will give you serenity in which you gave me
                                        i will be the shell that never leaves
                                                                                                    Namaste
                                                                                                                (molly)

No comments:

Post a Comment