Sunday, July 3, 2016

A Letter To Mr. Cloud

 Dear Mr. Cloud
                         Many times you cover my sky
                          But sometimes you brighten my horizon
                         You inspire shapes and answers
                          Occasionally you cover what I would like to see

                         You are the calm before the storm
                          Would I like to see the tempest?
                          You are like a child throwing a fit
                           Is that who you are?
                         
                          Why don't you tell me all your secrets?
                          Is there something you hide?
                          Why do cover my sun , my stars, my moon?
                          How long will I wait before the truth is shown?
                                                                                                 Namaste
                                                                                                                  (molly)
                 
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment