Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Dear My Beloved,

 Dear My Cherished,
                                         You are mine
                                          Every thought is on you
                                          Every time your name is said
                                          My heart skips a beat

                                          But it is my secret
                                          I would whisper in your ear
                                          But it would be tragic
                                          Like thorns on a rose

                                          My soul is on fire
                                          My hearts a bonfire
                                          My thoughts are covered in flames
                                          When you hug me

                                          Your smile warms my heart
                                           Your anger is my pain
                                           Be my life
                                           And let me be yours

                                            I don't know
                                            How you got inside my heart
                                            But I do know
                                            I never want you to leave
                                                                                             Namaste
                                                                                                              (molly)

             

No comments:

Post a Comment