Thursday, November 9, 2017

I know

I walk inside
First thing I see is you
Screaming fills my ear
Chaos, wild thoughts
I almost feel a hatred fill my stomach
Toward you

Constant arguments
Jealousy, anger
Fills our hearts
How are we friends?
When I can't look at you

We each strive to be unique
My personality is mine
My heart is mine
My soul is mine
Not for you to take
Yet I feel you grasping desperately

Be yourself, not me
How can I be unique?
When you are always copying me

I talk to someone,
You listen
You do what we said
Anger fills me to the brim
I am a bomb ticking away
One day my immense Self Control
Will let go

Should I feel sorry,
After all, you must be lacking something
To always be trying to take it from me

Let me tell you something
I am going to be myself
You will never take my heart
Soul, uniqueness, creativity
Be yourself, or you are
basically
killing
yourself




No comments:

Post a Comment