Thursday, July 27, 2017

Emtpy

Dear Emptiness,
Why do you fill my heart so,
Why is it sucking out my soul
Making me sarcastic
Making everything I say empty

Everything feels worthless
Whats the point?!
Everything will die?!
Why do I feel empty?

Why is there a vacuum sucking out my emotions?
Are you causing this?
Or is the love that is missing?
Am I missing the thing

The thing that makes my blood run
My heart beat
That makes my soul reach out
 and connect with yours?

Before I felt full
I had what I wanted
What I needed
But now you left, leaving behind emptiness

It flashed by
Love, passion fire
Now all I'm left with
is nothing

Nothing but pain
Anything and everything
setting me on an edge
When I think, I can think of nothing

When I try to connect with you
I feel nothing
But...
What we used to have

But with using the simple word"nothing"
I am filling it up with something
Is it pain, Is it the loss?
Is it that I feel alone, surrounded by people?

Is why my tears come out
Without knowledge
As if even every nerve has left me
alone, surrounded by people

I am running on an endless wheel
A hamster to your trap
I think I get You now,
I think I know

Why love sent me this
This emptiness
This pain
This loneliness

Thank you, Emptiness
Namaste,
(Molly)



No comments:

Post a Comment